bailiff
LYNN MALONE
2007-08-06 21:22:10 UTC
hi
just been hit with a bailiffs demand for 44.634.00. seven day notice. so pre
empted and rang the bailiff that came last time. for 10.000. illegally. any
way rang a Mr Thwaite tel No07951428132 mob N0. DRAKES BAILIFFS TOLD HIM AS
LAST TIME . I do not own property do not have any personal effects here.If
he carred to check landregisrty he would know that.his words to me was dont
take that attetude i can come to that property and bring a lock smith and a
police man. and take what i please.AS FAR AS I AM AWARE IT AINT LAW YET.
Fletcher
2007-08-06 22:56:04 UTC
If you have paperwork proving that everything belongs to someone else he
can't touch it.

They sometimes turn up with photocopied paperwork, in that case you call the
police and tell them he's trying to take property under faulse pretences, it
has to be the original paperwork before he can attempt to do anything and oh
demand you read every word of it on every page and of course your a slow
reader too and all this at the door.

Oh remember to invite a few friends around so you have some wittnesses too,
you can't trust these thieving bastards. Have a party and laugh at the them.

Oh another tip, when they call keep taking their picture, (with your friends
camera) it annoys the hell out off them, make a point of photoing their car
and numberplate, them send them to me and I'll publish them ONWWW.CO.UK.

Don't waste your time trying to reason wioth them just have the paperwork
you need.
shelley
2007-08-07 00:48:39 UTC
Post by LYNN MALONE
hi
just been hit with a bailiffs demand for 44.634.00. seven day notice. so pre
empted and rang the bailiff that came last time. for 10.000. illegally. any
way rang a Mr Thwaite tel No07951428132 mob N0. DRAKES BAILIFFS TOLD HIM AS
LAST TIME . I do not own property do not have any personal effects here.If
he carred to check landregisrty he would know that.his words to me was dont
take that attetude i can come to that property and bring a lock smith and a
police man. and take what i please.AS FAR AS I AM AWARE IT AINT LAW YET.
Dont you just love it when they threaten police in
attendence????....They can if you have a violent history

Drakes are the worse baliffs and unfortunately they are attached to
the magistrates court. This court do not regulate the baliff or their
charges at all. But beware....if the bill concerns a fine from the
mags court.....the baliff does not require to be invited in....he can
break in
n***@noemail
2007-08-09 20:39:09 UTC
Post by shelley
Drakes are the worse baliffs and unfortunately they are attached to
the magistrates court. This court do not regulate the baliff or their
charges at all. But beware....if the bill concerns a fine from the
mags court.....the baliff does not require to be invited in....he can
break in
Yep, Drakes are a right bunch of cowboys

Partially correct about the right of entry, this only applys to fines
directly imposed by the magistrate (ie criminal offences, tv
licence,assault,police parking ticket etc). The CSA have only obtained a
liability order which can be treated as a distress warrant,the
magistrate only approves the order, it is not a fine imposed by the
magistrate, hence the bailiff can only obtain peaceful entry (open but
not locked window or door) or admittance by a responsible person. Drakes
often cite the `foot over the threshold` crap, it doesn`t exist, either
full entry or no entry. Any other method and the action becomes unlawful.
If bailiffs gain entry, they must be able to levy up to the amount +
costs or return the warrant. No partial or zero levy allowed for CSA
debts, all or nothing, neither can they remove your car from the public
highway if you don`t give them the keys.
Failing that, until the TCE bill becomes law, you can quite legally
display a notice in a prominent position quoting `No police or bailiffs
allowed`, this removes the implied right of entry enjoyed by bailiffs
and invalidates their action right from the word go.
Any bailiff found ignoring this, you can forget complaining to their
employer,they always say their right (even when they are wrong), go
straight for the throat and file a pt4 complaint at the court, thats
provided Drakes do send a certificated bailiff (they are contractually
required by the CSA).

Any body needing further info on bailiffs, look on the net for books by
`John Kruse`,widely regarded as the the foremost expert on bailiff law
mrs jones
2009-08-13 12:12:42 UTC
Can Bailiff enter my home without me being in, or if I am in can he gain
access without my says so?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953027.aspx