(Small) Miracles Do Happen
ManBearPig
2009-01-28 20:50:48 UTC
It is my 34th birthday today. I came home to a letter from the CSA. My
first thought was "the bastards have deliberately sent me bad news on
my birthday." Well, that is the kind of treatment I have come to
expect over the last 6 years.

But it was a reimbursement for £110 and an apology for them
overcharging me! Unbelievable. A minor, pyrrhic victory perhaps, after
the last year of stress I have shouldered... but a victory nonetheless.
ManBearPig
2009-02-05 21:50:52 UTC
Post by ManBearPig
It is my 34th birthday today. I came home to a letter from the CSA. My
first thought was "the bastards have deliberately sent me bad news on
my birthday." Well, that is the kind of treatment I have come to
expect over the last 6 years.
But it was a reimbursement for £110 and an apology for them
overcharging me! Unbelievable. A minor, pyrrhic victory perhaps, after
the last year of stress I have shouldered... but a victory nonetheless.
There's a little epilogue to this fairy tale. I phoned the gestapo to
chase this cheque and was told I've since been re-assessed and now owe
*them* money. More fool me for thinking their word meant something.
What a bunch of complete fucking cunts.
v***@gmail.com
2009-02-06 09:28:09 UTC
Post by ManBearPig
Post by ManBearPig
It is my 34th birthday today. I came home to a letter from the CSA. My
first thought was "the bastards have deliberately sent me bad news on
my birthday." Well, that is the kind of treatment I have come to
expect over the last 6 years.
But it was a reimbursement for £110 and an apology for them
overcharging me! Unbelievable. A minor, pyrrhic victory perhaps, after
the last year of stress I have shouldered... but a victory nonetheless.
There's a little epilogue to this fairy tale. I phoned the gestapo to
chase this cheque and was told I've since been re-assessed and now owe
*them* money. More fool me for thinking their word meant something.
What a bunch of complete fucking cunts.
On 5 Feb, 22:50, ManBearPig <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
.... (snip) it was a reimbursement for £110 and an apology for them
Post by ManBearPig
Post by ManBearPig
overcharging me! Unbelievable. A minor, pyrrhic victory perhaps, after
the last year of stress I have shouldered... but a victory nonetheless.
There's a little epilogue to this fairy tale. I phoned the gestapo to
chase this cheque and was told I've since been re-assessed and now owe
*them* money. More fool me for thinking their word meant something.
What a bunch of complete fucking cunts.
Yes. Precisely.

And look ... you had to phone them to chase the cheque. They didn't
let you know by phone or in writing that they had changed their
decision. But they soon phone or write when they want something.
They make me want to vomit (literally) - that's why I left the
country, after (of course) fighting a contact battle for *five* years
and the court not even enforcing their own orders which ordered
contact.

That "contact-maintenance treadmill" as I once read on a group like
this so aptly describes it. The parent with care using the child as a
pawn - it's abhorrent. Coupled with the outrageous CSA tactics of all
the ups and downs you describe so well, it's hardly surprising that it
drives many grown men to despair. Your use of the c**** word is
TOTALLY appropriate in the circumstances.

Good luck. I hope you have a luckier 35th birthday and that the luck
stays next time.

Best wishes
Fletcher

ian howard
2009-05-23 08:55:41 UTC
How did you do this? Please give me some of your magic portion. I can do
with a simillar result

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953262.aspx