money taken from my wages
mike0012
2008-04-30 19:22:36 UTC
I pay the correct weekly maintenance to the csa but thats not enough,
today they took money from my wages without notifing me not a call or
a letter
Fletcher
2008-05-01 08:23:45 UTC
Yep that's the way this gang of shits opperate
a letter
JMC
2008-05-30 12:12:14 UTC
Post by mike0012
I pay the correct weekly maintenance to the csa but thats not enough,
today they took money from my wages without notifing me not a call or
a letter
Does anyone else feel that we have been stripped of our basic human
rights by the csa?
Child rapists, terrorists who plot to kill people in their thousands,
murderers, muggers, burglars.... they all have more recourse to a
happy life under the provisions of the European Human Rights act than
we do.
It's about time we all stood up and took this shambles to the court of
human rights!
Fletcher
human rights!
JMC
2008-05-31 11:07:23 UTC
Post by Fletcher
Hear hear! I'll second that.
I mean it though, it's a course of action that gets results for every
other piece of scum that walks the earth - so as we are treated as
lower than the most vile bastards you can think of then we must have a
rock solid case to take to the european court. Anyone with a good
legal background know the initial route to take in presenting a case?
Fletcher
2008-05-31 15:29:53 UTC
You're right there are several issues that could be tested in the European
court, the removal of driving licences and inhibiting the right to work but
more importantly when taken to court the victim has no chance of getting a
true and just court case under UK law as the judge is specifically denied
the opportunity to "see" all the evidence in the case, specifically anything
dealing with the finance of the case and judges frequently state that this
or that question is out with his jurisdiction! effectively ringfencing the
case and also ensuring that justice has not been seen to have be done . As
these cases are invariably about money it's easy to see why the puppet
judges can only do the CSA bidding, their hands are tied by the politicians,
passing sentences without seeing or hearing all the evidence, kangaroo
courts in the truest sense of the word, making an absolute mockery of
British justice, if you haven't seen any of these cases you should attend
one or two just to see this injustice in action. The human right legislation
demands everyone has an absolute right to a fair and just trial and it can
easily be proven that this is not the case in almost any CSA show trial, we
can document actual cases!

That said, to successfully navigate the European court system takes 3 things
a damned good legal team that really does care and have an interest in
winning and first they have to get past the "can't go to Europe until every
other avenue has been exhausted" bullshit. this bit has you ping pinged back
and forth between courts and CSA but precludes the opportunity to take it to
Europe. Then finally it would take colossal funding that no one person has,
fighting governments is vastly expensive, so that's why no one's tried it,
these cases are usually because the victim has little or no money so how the
hell can he get heard in Europe?
JMC
2008-05-31 17:08:01 UTC
Post by JMC
Post by Fletcher
Hear hear! I'll second that.
I mean it though, it's a course of action that gets results for every
other piece of scum that walks the earth - so as we are treated as
lower than the most vile bastards you can think of then we must have a
rock solid case to take to the european court. Anyone with a good
legal background know the initial route to take in presenting a case?
I appealed against a decision made by an appeals tribunal in Telford
and after much to-ing and fro-ing had to go direct to the Child
Support Commisioner who agreed with my claims and sent it back to be
re-assessed by the tribunal. They then over-ruled the Commissioners
decision and say that their own decision still stands.
What kind of system gives you the right of complaint to a higher
authority, then allows the lower body to over ride the decisions made
by their lords and masters.
Bloody pathetic
Fletcher
2008-05-31 23:05:01 UTC
More importantly how this type of filthy Gestapo tactitic impacts on our
trust and belief in the entire system of governance and how we teach our
kids, the erosion has begun, the trust is lost. The system has not only
failed, it's utterly useless, it leaves us filled with hate and a
determinism to tear down the entire system, each of us withdraws form it.

Already their are cracks in this tired Westminster model of governance, many
are now recognising the exploitation and drive towards a despotic police
state!
Bloody pathetic
Me
2008-05-31 19:37:57 UTC
In article <729304a1-2e61-4583-b12f-
***@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by JMC
Post by Fletcher
Hear hear! I'll second that.
I mean it though, it's a course of action that gets results for every
other piece of scum that walks the earth - so as we are treated as
lower than the most vile bastards you can think of then we must have a
rock solid case to take to the european court. Anyone with a good
legal background know the initial route to take in presenting a case?
Ah, yes, but think of the children.
If we don't the CSA certainly aren't.