Gawd they are priceless.
g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
2009-02-12 17:54:43 UTC
Just got off the phone with Belfast. PWC rings me today ranting and
raving that the CSA have stopped her Housing Benefit, Income Support
etc because I havent paid any money. I informed her that I pay by DD.
She says CSA told her that I have stopped DD and that bailiffs are on
their way. I ring them when I get in from work, they say DD stopped
9th Feb. I have a letter from them saying payment starts 1st March
2009 anyway. To cut to the chase I end up paying them over the phone
to keep the peace then I ring my bank who say DD is open and has not
been closed. Ring back Belfast who hum a bit then say check with your
bank on the 1st March and if we havent taken a payment give us a ring.
Can you believe their cheek.
Red Melons
2009-02-12 18:21:45 UTC
Post by g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
Just got off the phone with Belfast. PWC rings me today ranting and
raving that the CSA have stopped her Housing Benefit, Income Support
etc because I havent paid any money.
What do your payments have to do with the PWC's benefits? She should
receive any benefits she is entitled to whether you pay or not. Or has
there been a big (draconian) change in the law?
Fletcher
2009-02-12 20:27:32 UTC
Post by g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
Just got off the phone with Belfast. PWC rings me today ranting and
raving that the CSA have stopped her Housing Benefit, Income Support
etc because I havent paid any money.
? Doesn't make any sense, was this just a threat or did these benefits
actually terminate?

Sounds like grounds for a complaint, and a demand for compensation and an
appology to both you and PWC.

Copy complaint to your MP, LET THEM KNOW ITS COPIED TO YOUR MP then go see
your MP

They are all being motivated my bonus payments which means targets. It
wouldn't surprise me in the least if this little drama was all to get your
cash in over the phone that day just so some shithead achieves a cash target
and qualifies for a bonus payment!!!