CSA
DMeikle
2009-07-15 20:50:34 UTC
Hi everyone

I don't know about you but I have HAD ENOUGH trying to deal with the
CSA and advice & legal professionals who want more money! I want a
just, clear and honest service from CSA. As I've said I have had
enough of walking down blind alleys, what I propose is a national
campaign to inform the powers that be that this service is a mess and
how much of a impact thier incompetent service has on everyone. I
would like to hear from NRP & RP, I DO NOT want to hear from people
who are trying to dodge making payments, but for those of us who do
wish to recieve and/or make payments for our children but are being
handled in an immoral and unprofessional manner. Please feel free to
email if you feel you would like more information.

David
Roy
2009-07-27 16:12:00 UTC
Post by DMeikle
Hi everyone
I don't know about you but I have HAD ENOUGH trying to deal with the
CSA and advice & legal professionals who want more money! I want a
just, clear and honest service from CSA. As I've said I have had
enough of walking down blind alleys, what I propose is a national
campaign to inform the powers that be that this service is a mess and
how much of a impact thier incompetent service has on everyone. I
would like to hear from NRP & RP, I DO NOT want to hear from people
who are trying to dodge making payments, but for those of us who do
wish to recieve and/or make payments for our children but are being
handled in an immoral and unprofessional manner. Please feel free to
email if you feel you would like more information.
David
I think it is important for you to be clear as to the purpose of the
CSA. The purpose of the CSA is to reduce the welfare payments made to
single parent mothers. That was and still is its only purpose in life.
The plethora of legislation and amendments and all the hype that has
surrounded the CSA since its inception should not obscure that
fundamental objective. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the
welfare of children. It has to do with getting as much money as
possible from the target group - ie - those parents with good jobs who
earn good wages and will not 'up sticks' and vanish if their employer
is served with a DEO.

I was one of the first victims of the CSA back in 95 was it ? and in
15 years or so nothing much has changed. The advice in '95 was if you
wish to support your kids and do not wish to see your support being
spent on anything other than your kids needs then you need to live and
work abroad. You can then make your own arrangements to support your
kids. I'm sorry if this is stark but I believe that advice is as
valid today as it was back then. After many years of fighting the CSA
my advice is don't even bother. They have the power of the state
behind them and have very little concern for your rights in the dash
for cash that is their birthright and their only purpose in life.

PS my advice from experience is don't employ a lawyer to take on the
CSA. The CSA have over the years pretty well closed any loopholes in
the legislation that a lawyer could exploit. If you use a lawyer you
will be throwing money away. Use the appeals procedure if you so wish
but be aware that it will only ensure that your assessment is in
accordance with the law of the land - ie - the law will be applied but
don't expect justice.

Good luck - Roy
chall
2009-09-01 22:57:36 UTC
Hi David,

Snap!

The forum at www.afairercsaforall.co.uk, was created in April 08, it has a
rapidly growing membership of 1200+ and already has a good reputation.
Not only do we offer our members, which comprise of resident and non
resident parents, free help, advice and support with the agency, we are also
campainging for a fairer system.

regards

chall

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953290.aspx