Hobbies benefit children in many ways
s***@googlemail.com
2008-06-29 08:36:11 UTC
Im a single full time father and have been for 5 years, my son is now
7. Its been a huge learning curve for both of us. I decided to build a
website designed to help single fathers with matters from advice on
parenting, custody and helpful practical resources on single
parenting. If anyone has some spare time, please take a look. Thanks.

lee
Please Visit<a href=http://imwithdaddy.com>single parent fathers and
single dads</a>
Mick Beeby
2008-07-13 15:26:28 UTC
Post by s***@googlemail.com
Im a single full time father and have been for 5 years, my son is now
7. Its been a huge learning curve for both of us. I decided to build a
website designed to help single fathers with matters from advice on
parenting, custody and helpful practical resources on single
parenting. If anyone has some spare time, please take a look. Thanks.
lee
Please Visit<a href=http://imwithdaddy.com>single parent fathers and
single dads</a>
You might want to check out www.dads-uk.co.uk which is dedicated to all