OK People, let him have it - An open invitation from an MP
2008-12-15 19:55:42 UTC
"I will continue to press the Government to improve the situation and I
would urge anyone who has experienced problems with the Child Support Agency
to contact me." Torbay MP Adrian Sanders

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Human-tragedy-child-support-failings/article-547250-detail/article.html
Fletcher
2008-12-15 19:59:47 UTC
Contact info
http://adriansanders.org/contactsandsurgeries.phtml
Red Melons
2008-12-16 09:31:08 UTC
Post by Fletcher
"I will continue to press the Government to improve the situation and I
would urge anyone who has experienced problems with the Child Support Agency
to contact me." Torbay MP Adrian Sanders
Isn't it the case that MP's can only take up issues of residents in
their own constituency?

Besides, as my MP told me, "What can I do? I'm only an MP!"

As usual, the newspaper article was concerned only about the supposed
'lack of enforcement' by the CSA and the fear that some fathers may not
yet have been reduced to living on the streets or suicide. "Shame on you
CSA for your feebleness and inefficiency!" Half-hearted concern for
NRP's being hounded is always given a few paltry words at the end to
provide a smokescreen of impartiality.
Fletcher
2008-12-16 09:50:34 UTC
If he has any interest in the CSA mess we should "help" him to see the big
picture, the more these MP's know about the real problems the better because
ultimatle they are the only people that can do anything to change this utter
mess.

All I'm saying is; here is an opportunity to voice some of our concerns with
one of "them" that states he has a real inmterest in this departments
activities.

I have mailed him with a few of my gripes and gave him a link to
http://www.onwww.co.uk/
Red Melons
2008-12-16 10:31:03 UTC
Post by Fletcher
the more these MP's know about the real problems the better because
ultimatle they are the only people that can do anything to change this utter
mess.
I don't think MP's will do anything until FORCED to because the
consequences of not changing would be worse than doing so. To quote the
title of Ken Livingstone's book, "If voting changed anything, they'd
abolish it". I believe we will only get real improvement when CSA
victims join together and flex their muscles against the government.

Look at the news today

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7784883.stm

"Tens of thousands of retired NHS, armed services and other public
sector staff will learn later how their pensions came to be overpaid for
decades"

"One BBC website user claims he received a letter on 5 December
demanding repayment within nine days of nearly £16,000 for overpayments
on his armed forces pension over the past 12 years."

Sound familiar? The government soon backed down when this was raised
though, and say they won't hound pensioners. NRP's have however allowed
themselves to be demonised for the last 15 years, and the government
know that they can do as they please with our lives.

Have you listened to the Phil Ochs song 'Outside Of A Small Circle Of
Friends'?
Fletcher
2008-12-16 17:49:19 UTC
Hee hee, yeh Apathy is such a terrible thing but ahh fuck it who cares,
I'll be getting back to the Monopoly board then...

I get your point people that give a shit are few and far between.

Maybe there is change in the wind now that we are seeing that's it's not
only CSA that's shit, it's the whole rancid system that is shit, it's
corrupt and full of incompetence, laziness and greed for wealth, from CSA
to the bloody banks and on through the government with their bonus schemes,
cash for honours scandal and now their massive pension overpayments fuck up.
Christ these Aholes can't even run an effective postal service. Maybe it's
time the whole system did crumble and fall for this "based on cash, credit,
debit and collection democracy is shite and the poor are continually getting
it up the arse, now what little they do have after class A asswipe Gordon
stole their 10p tax band is now worthless against other currencies, mean
while Dubmo Gordon's plunging them and their children into massive public
debt, while he dreams of saving the world and the greedy banks give them
fuck all for saving it, won't lend any of it and the CSA want to rape and
pillage more than they have left to eat with, and we as a nation, aligned
with the thieving yanks that started this cash crash march into Bagdad and
Afghanistan and tell them at the point of a gun that they should adopt our
fucking democracy!

Then to cap it fucking all the bastard MP's can't even provide the basic
equipment like body fucking armour, bloody radios that work and vehicles to
prevent the very sons of the poor getting blown to fuck in an illegal war.
Oh, but Gordon can give, not million but fucking billions to the fat cat
bankers, ensuring the continuation of big salaries and the perpetuation of
the stinking cesspit we have to live in with these utter over paid
bastards - Eh!

FUCK THIS SHIT
Friends'?
Dan
2008-12-17 22:48:21 UTC
Post by Red Melons
Post by Fletcher
[...]
that, my friend, is the best statement of our country i've heard, ever!