Arrested yesterday
2009-01-28 22:11:45 UTC
Baliffs came to my girlfriends house with a warrant with powers to
force entry to search for me.
They used heavy handed tactics, foot and shoulder in the door with my
mother and her trying to stop them getting in, after a minute or two
of this I decided to intervene which made the bastards back off and
allow the door to be closed and locked. They then harrased my already
upset girlfriend and mother be shouting through the door and ringing
the bell constantly. They showed no Identification and acted like a
couple of gangsters.
The police arrived we let them in and they arrested me with a warrant
issued by a judge because i did not attend the last csa court hearing
over 1 year ago.
I was detained in police cells overnight and taken to court in the
morning.
The csa want the judge to jail me and/or confiscate my driving
license.
My lawyer spoke to the csa lawyer and then advised me i wouldnt be
kept in custody.
I was taken to court and a court date was set for early March 2009, i
also need to lodge a defence within fourteen days.
More to follow

They say i owe them £15500 since November 2001 until November 2005.
They also attempted to serve another summons on me as i left court
probably for another ridiculous amount from December 2005 till now.
Fletcher
2009-01-29 12:36:07 UTC
Don't waste any time, money, or get stressed trying to make any defence
against this court action. Quite simply you cannot win, these are show
trials the judge is specifically ordered that he cannot look at any finacial
evidence at all, if you try to introduce anything to do with money the judge
will simply tell you that that is outwith his jurisdiction. It's a farse so
much so that now they don't even want to allow these cases into the courts
as people are slowly waking up to the fact that this government has turned
judes into pupets, justice is not being seen to be done.

The choice for you is very simple, if you inted staying in the uk and take
the hit rather than vanish, accept that they very probably will take your
driving licence this time, they might do this 2 or even 3 times over the 2-3
years, with the jails being full to bursting but then eventually you will be
sent to jail for a max of 42 days, you'll very probably be out in less than
half of that and it'll cost the taxpayer thousands, you'll also be occupying
a cell which will in all probability mean that a rapist, mugger, theif or
conman will be walking the streets while your banged up but that life in the
shitty labour bankrupt UK

Lawyer is a waste of money too, he cannot do a thing but will happily take
your cash or legalaid cash. there is no defence your in a kangaroo court.