loan from a friend
mike0012
2008-04-20 10:17:56 UTC
I was self employed and borrowed money from a friend to help me pay
for rent,bills etc, and the csa classed this as income has anyone else
been in this situation
Fletcher
2008-04-20 10:45:31 UTC
Complain, to their complaints resoloution dept, complain to the CEO,
complain to you MP in person follow up with letter, duplicater all letters
sent to your MP

MORE INFO HERE
http://www.onwww.co.uk/index.php?option=com_weblinks&catid=2&Itemid=23
been in this situation
mike0012
2008-04-21 21:36:36 UTC
Post by mike0012
I was self employed and borrowed money from a friend to help me pay
for rent,bills etc, and the csa classed this as income has anyone else
been in this situation- Hide quoted text -
Thanks Fletcher
been down that route waiting for commisioners hearing
some advise for anyone DO NOT SPEAK TO CSA ON THE PHONE THEY DO NOT
RECORD THE CONVERSATION CORRECTLY PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING AND KEEP A
COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS
John Smith
2008-05-02 19:34:32 UTC
Better advice is to get a small tape record and tell who ever phones up that
you are recording the conversation, every single one I have had has hung up
immediately. Apparently my file is marked as a problem client.

Jon