I have got a nil assessment. Get it up her!
who me?
2008-03-11 19:12:28 UTC
Hi there all,

Just letting you all know I have had a wee result.

As one door closes (Or appears to) another one is sure to open.

I have used the MAD EX's application to the CSA (having been paid on a
private arrangement by me for 6 years,) to pack in work and and have a go at
being a house hubby.

I have now got a nil assessment and the greedy ex now gets zip! It couldn't
have happened to a nicer woman.

"for everyone is despair, keep on in there"

Onward the brave and keep smiling!

regards
Fletcher
2008-03-11 20:34:25 UTC
Hey smiles all round, nice result, hope the bitch is pig sick

It so sweet when even just one off these greed ones get a real smack in the
mouth.

I mean some guys are assholes, no mistake, some guys don't pay, don't
contribute, don't ever give their kids anything and don't want to see them
that happens and there we'd have every sympathy for the woman but in a case
where the kids are loved and cared for and looked after and the guy pays and
helps his kids and then she goes and brings in the Gesatapo because she's
got the old green eye or she'd just like an improved life style well then
it's so sweet when they just get smacked in the kisser with ZILTCH.

Maybe now this cow will think about getting off her fat arse and get a job.
regards
Mick Beeby
2008-03-11 22:35:29 UTC
Excellent result!

My own ex is going to have a hell of a shock when she gets the CSA
assessment, after being paid privately for about the last 6 years f rom mine
and the wife's joint finances. My wife's income is the main one in the
household.

I'm thinking she will be wishing she'd left things well alone. No more
mister nice guy!

Once this comes through we'll be supporting the kids directly by paying
straight into their own bank accounts so they can then finance their own
clothes and school trips etc. She'll end up doing us all a favour (except
herself)

Have a pint in celebration for me.
regards
parahandy