Quick Question!
g***@blueyonder.co.uk
2008-11-04 19:48:20 UTC
Hi,
Havent been on here for a long while. Does Fletcher still get on?
Anyway, a quick question i would like answering please? Ive just had
the scum send me a letter asking for 2 x payslips . They were
obviously re-assessing me. I sent them , then heard nothing. I phoned
last week and told me nothing had changed as the tolerance wasnt
exceeded. Question: im waiting for them confirming it in writing. Is
that it then? nothing been sent in the post? anyone else experienced
nothing more, once assessed?

Thanks
Fletcher