Discrimination
2008-12-13 15:34:30 UTC
What surprises me is the bloody discrimination in all this so called
enforcement.

Firstly they very rarely take action against women, for example in the last
outrage where the filthy bastards posted the names, penalties and towns of
300 people they had taken to court for failing to provide info, every one
was a man!

Sure, they take driving licences but not if your a taxi driver or a bus
driver so these laws are discriminatory, they can't be applied in a level
handed way.

Now the regime is saying they will take passports and stop travel overseas
but if your a pilot they won't or if your a foreign national they can't so
again they discriminate, law that only apply to some of the people of this
country but not all.

What utter shite is this and how on earth is such ridiculous discrimination
ever allowed through our so called parliament?

Worse yet is the fact that you cannot get justice in a British civil court
room fighting CSA, it's an impossibility, Justice is neither done nor seen
to be done. The judge is specifically prohibited (by parliament) to look
into the financial aspects of any CSA case! so again if your case involves
any reference to money (like all of them) you are discriminated against by
the government in a court presided over by judge who is denied the
opportunity to see all the evidence! You cannot win, ever! If you complain,
you are referred back to CSA, effectively to your accuser. Never since the
witch hunts has there been such an abomination of British law! Could you
imagine any other court case where the case is specifically about money and
the judge says I'm sorry that is out with my jurisdiction and finds for the
claimant without truly seeing the evidence?

These court cases are reminiscent of the Nazi show trials in early forties

Is it just me that thinks all of this is wrong?
veomar
2008-12-14 09:28:41 UTC
Hi

Re.:-
What surprises me is the bloody discrimination in all this so called enforcement.
...(major snip)...
[...]
-

No, I and many others with whom I've spoken think the same as well.

There is another abomination of justice - the secret nature of CAFCASS
(social workers) and the UN-family court. If you get a beligerent
parent 'going through the motions' and superficially (though
reluctantly) agreeing to contact WHILE IN THE COURTROOM, and then
outside the court doing everything she ( or could be /he, I suppose)
can to block contact and undermine it, she just asks for another
hearing and then another and then another seperated by only a few
months until she gets the result she wants. In other words, throw
enough mud for a long enough time in the usually successful hope that
eventually some of it will stick. Or there will be a change of judge
- a district judge will be 'fazed' and well out of his or her depth
here - or the father will get fed up, depressed, or not be able to
afford further legal defence/work to maintain contact. It stinks. Do
the CSA allow a deduction for lawyer's bills in contact proceedings,
for the good of the children? Of course not...
Brian
2008-12-14 14:13:31 UTC
"veomar" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a723b2ae-1881-4796-a14e-***@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
Hi

Re.:-

<snip>

It's all by design. Anyone who still thinks the governments who create these
situations slap themselves on the forehead and say "Oh no, never thought of
that" when things go pear shaped need to open their eyes and see the bigger
picture.

Removing fathers from the family is just one tiny part of the overall plan.

Been digging for answers for the past 11 years. Think I may have dug a
little too deep.