Attn: £ £ £ £ £ PAPADAVE £ £ £ £ £
Nothing Can Stop Us Now!!!
2008-07-13 17:05:28 UTC
Hi Big Papa,

Time to get the credit card out! Wouldn't like to be in your shoes for
all the tea in China.

Phew... that was close.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

Told you it was inevitable. You've just inherited a big family and
you're gonna pay dearly!

PLONKER!!!

bikeulike
Are you on drugs?
Messenger
2008-07-13 18:14:50 UTC
Hi Big Papa,

So, you had his eldest boy swearing on the phone?

You wanna start this up again you twat?

Your'e really good with kids, aren't you?

If you don't tow the line I'll have you for that!!!

How on earth are you going to buy him a guitar if you can only give
him 30 quid for Christmas???

http://www.geocities.com/kids.alex/Argos

Repeat: Tow the line!!!

j***@gmail.com
2008-07-14 15:42:02 UTC
Post by Nothing Can Stop Us Now!!!
Hi Big Papa,
So, you had his eldest boy swearing on the phone?
You wanna start this up again you twat?
Your'e really good with kids, aren't you?
If you don't tow the line I'll have you for that!!!
How on earth are you going to buy him a guitar if you can only give
him 30 quid for Christmas???
http://www.geocities.com/kids.alex/Argos
Repeat: Tow the line!!!
--
Hi 'C.F.'
It's naff all to do with me but you seem hell-bent on dragging others
Be happy!
the lost boys
2008-07-14 07:47:47 UTC
who is papadave?

is he rich?
Gorbals Boy
2008-07-14 23:58:44 UTC
Who's hiding? No concealed wealth, wish I had! You see, I'm not like
you as I'm working class and was not born with a silver spoon in my
mouth like you. Not envious of you at all.

I was born in Florence Street in the Glasgow Gorbals in 1955 and Kent
was something we only saw on T.V. where the aristocrasy lived like
you! I wouldn't change my upbringing for yours in a million years!

My back court in Florence Street...

F2747E9F174582B55F08E63E22A55A1E4F32AD3138

and another of Florence Street around my time...
(not many cars on those streets haha)

You haven't got a clue, have you?

More about Florence Street here...
http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2007/11/glasgow-story.html

Sorry but I'm getting a bit nostaljic here about Florence Street and I
can remember back to when I was about 3 years old...

One time our room and kitchen flat was burgled and I remember my mum
saying "the bugger has stolen your dad's gold watch" (think it was
brass actually ;-)

There were four buildings in the block and the back court railings
were all down so it was just one big land mass with a big ditch in the
middle where the kids (and I) played. When it rained the ditch filled
fast with water and we all used to throw mud at each other. Great fun!
:-)

Okay, back to the present...

You said a while back you wanted them in your 'happy' home, well
that's gonna happen a lot sooner than you think!

Apinya Sarakul abandonded her children on the 3rd of January 2003!
(just for the record)

FACT!

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
From: ***@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Att'n: Alex B in the UK

‘I look from the wings at the play you are staging,
While my guitar gently weeps.’

Appropriate words don't you think?

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
From: ***@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Att'n: Alex B in the UK
‘I look from the wings at the play you are staging,
While my guitar gently weeps.’
Appropriate words don't you think?
Alex, if all else fails, look at this. I've got a spare £30 Argos
voucher and I know you're good with a saw ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1034901/Man-cuts-head-chainsaw-f
lat-earmarked-bulldozed-developers.html?ITO=1490

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
From: ***@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

When push comes to shove……

People claiming benefits fraudulently are taking money from those who
are in genuine need and from every tax payer in this country (expats
too, who have also WORKED and paid taxes!).
The judge was on the right track but the lawyers weren’t so smart.
We know better don’t we?
Useful contact numbers in the UK:
(National) 0800 854 440
(Bournemouth) 01202 451536
‘I look from the wings at the play you are staging’

Between you and me now . . . there's no place to hide.
......'Time for bed' said Zebedee.