what is going to happen?
who me?
2008-09-08 19:51:17 UTC
had a nil assessment and haven't paid for a year as I wasn't working.
Started working but never told the Gestapo. Got a letter the other day " We
have been told you are working" and asking for name of employer etc.

Have changed jobs twice since I started back at work (About 3 months ago).

Have they got info from tax people? Will it be for first job back? Or is it
just the speculative fishing letter?

What do I need to tell them and when will they make an assessment from? What
if I ignore it?

Thanks
Fletcher
2008-09-08 21:57:09 UTC
If you ignore it they'll get the info from IR,

If your employed you can't just ignore them or they will get a DEO and
simply take cash dircet from your wages before you get them.
Thanks
Muggins