Stick together....please join the fight
cammy633
2009-02-03 09:42:08 UTC
Hi, I just joined this group and have found another online association
for people who are being subjected to these Draconian inhumane and
immoral ways of working by the CSA/CMEC Agency.
www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk are trying to put together evidence
to show how illegal these proceedings are and how your Human rights
are being violated by this Dictatorial regime.

Just because we're fathers doesn't make us criminals, help in the
fight for a fairer system for fathers and children.

Please just log on for a look if nothing else, 61 deaths (if not more)
can be attributed to persecution by the CSA so far lets get together
and make a stand before we have anymore.
Thanks for reading.
Hope to see you there,

Cammy,

www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk
Red Melons
2009-02-03 17:27:03 UTC
Post by cammy633
www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk are trying to put together evidence
to show how illegal these proceedings are and how your Human rights
are being violated by this Dictatorial regime.
Just after reading your post I came across this on the BBC website about
a guy who is taking his case to the European Court of Human Rights
because he was forced to pay the CSA for a child which wasn't his, and
the British courts have rejected his attempt to sue his former wife for
paternity fraud.

Before dealing with the CSA I would have found that unbelievable, but
nothing surprises me now - the CSA are nothing but gangsters.
Fletcher
2009-02-04 11:27:49 UTC
Yes, the shitty system wants to crush this mans right to justice. They can
see the flood gates opening if this case is successful and sets a precedent
so every effort is being made to stop him and discourage others in the hope
the problem will quietly go away.

Personally this guy has to be supported and the shitty dictators that are
destroying British Justice must be brought to book.

Of course it's fraud and there are thousands of others in the same boat.

They can see the ramifications for the SS extortion system and they fear it.

On personal note I think the article is a scream, especial the claptrap
from Her lawyer that it should have remained private and that its caused her
emotional pain and dominates her life - So it fucking should too, slut, cow,
deceiver, bitch, thief and outright liar.

That's followed by new man in her life blabbering about trading the love of
his children but that's the frigging point, she's not his bloody child, what
cretin

Then the classic line :-

'I know this man, and his only reasons are vengeance and monetary
compensation. '

Fucking too right mate with 100% justification and all my support.

Why the article gives any space to this dickhead Max Lehneis is beyond me.

Good luck Mark Webb