CAROLINE SPELLMAN / Chichester / Conway
2008-06-07 13:19:42 UTC
Another thieving government bitch

This cow paid used her parliamentary allowances to pay her Nanny - Can you
believe this cow!. In other words YOU paid for her childcare!!!

This bitch was going to look into the murky world of Tory Euro MP's
expenses.

Mr Gilles Chichester leader of the Conservatives in Europe - the £400,000
channelled into a private company another thieving bastard in government.

That would have been a very cosy arrangement no wouldn't it?

And of course lets not forget Mr Derek Conway, the fraudster, thieving
bastard paying his sons

Well Cameron shows a complete disregard for the laws of the road so these
sleezos are just following his lead with a total disregard for honesty and
running true to form FILLING THEIR BLOODY POCKETS. The Spellman bitch is a
liar, saying she worked as secretarial work, trying to defend her shitty
actions, The Nanny admits she was never doing any political work.

My opinion?

Low life Scumbags.

All this is examined by the Standards Committee, yes all dealt with inside
government is that a good thing?

Shouldn't we have an external body watching over how these cretins spend OUR
money?

So how come Dads like Michael Cox get jailed by government for wanting to
spend their money on their children?

How can we take any of these bastards seriously. Cameron with his honesty
and transparancy bullshit.
John Boy
2008-06-07 18:02:16 UTC
Oh Fletcher...how could you!!
To criticize our Glorious Leader's Government so unjustly. This set of
thieves are the other lot!!!...you should have said something along the
lines of :"thieving, pocket filling, lying etc (cos its true) POLITICIANS.
So which party can we vote for....erm none, if we want honest....so what's
the point of UK democracy? ..there is none (see def. democracy) so where are
the Taliban etc going wrong??. Would you sign-up to defend this lot of
shits?? (I know lots do to defend us...but not, I suspect, the system we
have now). Worst is Labour 'cos Brown is dysfunctional (really!) and has his
finger on THE button. What a mess. Get out if you can.