Old System
Eli
2008-05-28 12:58:02 UTC
Could anyone please advise me, OH is still on the old system paying a
lot more than he would if on the new system. This is so not right,
when are they going to migrate people?

Thanks

Eli
Fletcher
2008-05-30 08:37:53 UTC
They are not going to migrate people, they are making a lot of money out of
these people, CSA handed over more than 90 million to the treasury. Do you
think this thieving government will kill a cash cow?

They announced CSA2 was dead, so all the migration stuff is just cancelled
and as far as we are aware there are no plans to move anybody anymore, if
you can't find a way to get reassessed under CSA2 then you just keep paying
the extortion money on CSA1!
Eli
Eli
2008-05-30 11:12:47 UTC
There is no way we can get migrated onto CSA2 other than me have a
baby and the likehood of that happening is very remote. It makes me
sick that we are paying over £500 a month to these idiots. Step son
is now 16 and nearing finishing school and my husband would so much
rather pay that direct to him in a bank account. It makes me
furious. Why should the ex still be getting the money at this late
stage?
Fletcher
2008-05-30 13:00:49 UTC
Yeh I know exactly where youre coming from on this and yes it is all wrong
but the only people who can make changes are MP's and we know they are
mostly a shower of wealthy self serving bastards, just look at their
expenses!

stage?
Eli
2008-06-01 14:27:10 UTC
Yup Fletch, my MP is as much use as a chocolate teapot. He did get
involved some time ago but I did all the work, he just forwarded my
letters on with his headed paper. You never see him in the papers
talking about the CSA its always about the new runway at Stansted
airport.
Me
2008-06-01 14:41:11 UTC
In article <ba294573-5c79-4300-bc11-1199da128969
@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, ***@hotmail.com says...
Post by Eli
Yup Fletch, my MP is as much use as a chocolate teapot. He did get
involved some time ago but I did all the work, he just forwarded my
letters on with his headed paper. You never see him in the papers
talking about the CSA its always about the new runway at Stansted
airport.
Because the CSA only chases "feckless fathers". What rights do they
have? Have you ever heard about "feckless mothers"? No, of course not. I
have successfully got the CSA to stop using terms such as "parent with
care" - Oh what, so you're saying I don't care then? And "parent with
responsibility". We have joint custody, does that somehow make me not
responsible? What they didn't like at all was when my 17yo came to live
with me. "No, *I'm* the parent." "But **** is the parent with care". No,
*I'm* the parent with care..." It is very difficult sometimes NOT to use
my birthright ethnic language, but they don't seem to like Anglo-
Saxon....
Lostout
2008-06-01 21:17:57 UTC
That seems a lot for just one 16 yr old - I thought I was in a bad way for
paying over £400 per month for a 16 and 13 year old.

Unless of course your husband has a net income of getting on for £5000 per
month, assuming no mortgage and no shared care.
stage?
Lostout
stage?
p***@gmail.com
2008-06-03 19:00:02 UTC
Post by Lostout
That seems a lot for just one 16 yr old - I thought I was in a bad way for
paying over £400 per month for a 16 and 13 year old.
Unless of course your husband has a net income of getting on for £5000 per
month, assuming no mortgage and no shared care.
I'm also on CSA1 and pay £500 per month for one child. The useless,
work-shy whore even gets a cut of my operational bonus whilst I stag
on for Queen & Country overseas... How disgraceful is that? Still,
whilst my son goes round looking like a tramp, the CSA, the whore and
her pikey boyfriend are coining it. Oh, and my MP turned out to be a
useless prick also - lent his letterhead, but not at all interested in
getting me a correct assessment.. and I'm fighting his war!!
Me
2008-06-03 20:44:00 UTC
Post by Lostout
That seems a lot for just one 16 yr old - I thought I was in a bad way for
paying over £400 per month for a 16 and 13 year old.
Unless of course your husband has a net income of getting on for £5000 per
month, assuming no mortgage and no shared care.
Ignore them. Pay it into his bank account. Then if they try DEO just
tell the Judge what you are doing. ***k 'em.
Eli
2008-06-12 15:34:44 UTC
The actual assessment is around £440 odd but he has to pay arrears as
they didn't do the review at the right time, and left it a year and
yes we have a mortgage ourselves to pay and yes we have shared care.
We have step son every other weekend and every Wednesday.

Its day light robbery. The BFH is deemed not one penny financially
responsible for him.