with bump...
Claire Rand
2009-03-04 19:32:20 UTC
partner suffering from csa with his ex. we now have a bump on the way,
question is when do we tell the stasi? and when does the reduction take
effect?

also am I right in thinking the way it goes is as follows:

now: they take 15% after pension deduction

future: pension deducted, 15% deducted, they now take 15% of whats left?

hes never yet got sense out of the bugger by phone and doesn't seem to
get much better in writing, figured i'd ask here since people may
actually know.
Cate Norfolk
2009-03-08 22:51:27 UTC
Why would it matter if you have got a bump on the way with regards to
reduction in CSA payment. If he cant afford to pay for his first child, why
would he be having another one??

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953276.aspx
Claire Rand
2009-03-10 17:01:10 UTC
Post by Cate Norfolk
Why would it matter if you have got a bump on the way with regards to
reduction in CSA payment. If he cant afford to pay for his first child, why
would he be having another one??
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953276.aspx
not a case of can't afford, a case of currently being stung by his ex,
wondered when the differences kicked in for second families.

note not whining about cash being taken, just reasonably keen to see the
csa follow the rules properly
ManBearPig
2009-03-11 15:13:21 UTC
Post by Claire Rand
Post by Cate Norfolk
Why would it matter if you have got a bump on the way with regards to
reduction in CSA payment.  If he cant afford to pay for his first child, why
would he be having another one??
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953276.aspx
not a case of can't afford, a case of currently being stung by his ex,
wondered when the differences kicked in for second families.
note not whining about cash being taken, just reasonably keen to see the
csa follow the rules properly
Don't get your hopes up, they don't adhere to any rules at all. They
are not answerable to anyone, so why should they?
Claire Rand
2009-03-11 16:55:31 UTC
Post by ManBearPig
Post by Claire Rand
Post by Cate Norfolk
Why would it matter if you have got a bump on the way with regards to
reduction in CSA payment. If he cant afford to pay for his first child, why
would he be having another one??
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953276.aspx
not a case of can't afford, a case of currently being stung by his ex,
wondered when the differences kicked in for second families.
note not whining about cash being taken, just reasonably keen to see the
csa follow the rules properly
Don't get your hopes up, they don't adhere to any rules at all. They
are not answerable to anyone, so why should they?
more or less what he figured, hence basically me asking here as opposed
to wasiting time being lied to by them, or just being given the general
run round between departments then cut off