Letters
Wound up
2008-05-28 13:12:39 UTC
Sent them a letter of complaint 42 days ago no reply...

Sent letter asking for data protection summary 42 days ago, no reply.

Surely ignoring me is a crime?

Today pay up or we will take it of earnings.....

Anyone know about this 6 year rule and debt? They returned payments 20 times
as I had overpaid but now a year later I owe £9000
Me
2008-05-28 15:42:32 UTC
Post by Wound up
Sent them a letter of complaint 42 days ago no reply...
Sent letter asking for data protection summary 42 days ago, no reply.
Surely ignoring me is a crime?
Today pay up or we will take it of earnings.....
Anyone know about this 6 year rule and debt? They returned payments 20 times
as I had overpaid but now a year later I owe £9000
This is no surprise.
Sadly, the DVLA can crush your car if you forget your car tax. But try
crushing the CSA building when they get things wrong........