CSA Email address format
Not the CSA
2007-07-16 17:54:14 UTC
Hi All,

Does anyone have any externally contactable email addresses for personnel
at the CSA? I am more interested in the general format of the addresses but
specific addresses would work just as well...

Cheers!
Fletcher
Cheers!
Fletcher
2007-07-16 19:41:11 UTC
Yeh this one goes to HQ

a.. Chief Executive: Stephen Geraghty
a.. Responsible Minister: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State
a.. Address: Benton Park View, Benton Park Road, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE98
1YX
a.. Website: www.csa.gov.uk
a.. Telephone: 0845 7133 133
a.. Fax: 0151 649 2950
Cheers!
Not the CSA
2007-07-16 22:36:35 UTC
Post by Fletcher
Yeh this one goes to HQ
a.. Chief Executive: Stephen Geraghty
a.. Responsible Minister: Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State
a.. Address: Benton Park View, Benton Park Road, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne,
NE98 1YX
a.. Website: www.csa.gov.uk
a.. Telephone: 0845 7133 133
a.. Fax: 0151 649 2950
Any idea what the csa-nel stands for?

I'm guessing (from your previous post) that we could get him on
***@dwp.csa.gov.uk?

Given that EDS have created such a crappy computer system, do you think
that using email addresses of staff for web registrations, newsgroup
postings, etc. could deliver an awful lot of spam to them?

Just a thought....
Fletcher
2007-07-17 10:10:05 UTC
They probably have a good e-mail filtering system but registering them for
everything you can think of might piss someone off, having to deal with not
spam but still irrelevent crap. Go for it
Just a thought....
Fletcher
Just a thought....
JMC
Just a thought....
Trevor Boult
2009-04-17 13:45:23 UTC
If you are still after this information I have e-mail and telephone numbers
for all senior staff at the Child maintance and Enforcement commission

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13953001.aspx