model
s***@gmail.com
2008-11-15 10:12:08 UTC
Am searching for a job ..as a model..and photographer

Am seeing opatunitite
ManBearPig
2008-11-17 19:19:36 UTC
Am  searching for  a  job ..as a model..and  photographer
Am  seeing  opatunitite
Why get a job?? Are you in the UK? Just get knocked up, you'll fucking
coin it, my ex-wife certainly is! Nice little earner, take my word for
it :-)
Claire Rand
I had a job once, hod carrier for lego... back wasn't in it though
Fletcher
Job? novel concept but it'll never catch with the drinking classes
Claire Rand