What a hypicrite, Gordon bloody Brown
2008-04-22 10:19:22 UTC
Our illustrious non elected leader Mr Brown has claimed more than £55,893
for a second home over the past three years despite having the use of a
grace-and-favour apartment in Downing Street.

The same Mr Brown That's robbing the poorest in our country of up to £10.00
aweek by removing the 10p tax band

Will this loss of up to £10.00 a week make a difference to your CSA
payments, er well if a change is less than £10.00 in the amount paid to CSA
then its ignored so no, you'll have to just pay the same and take the £40.00
a month loss

Seems the greedy hypocrite Brown also broke the LAW by failing to declare
more than £1,600 in rent from his local party.

'Accounts for the Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath Constituency Labour Party, filed
with the commission seven weeks ago, show that the local party paid £3,321
in rent in 2006 to Mr Brown and Karen Livingstone, the local MSP.

Judy Hamilton, the local party's then-treasurer said that half of this
money - £1,660 - was paid to Mr Brown. The rest went to the Scottish
Parliament.'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/03/nfunds303.xml

Gordon Brown was forced to go to court to explain why he had not declared a
£200 bill in his expenses for the 2005 general election. Brown was compelled
formally to petition the court in Edinburgh or face a maximum £5,000 fine
and a six-month prison term for making a false election declaration.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article3257683.ece

The figures show Gordon Brown was paid £2,000 for cleaning bills,

THEY DON'T LIKE US KNOWING HOW THEY ARE HELPING THEMSELVES TO TAX PAYERS
MONEY AND THEY ARE FIGHTING TO STOP US GETTING THAT INFO.

Utter Bastards, how can we the people trust scum like this, never mind
allowing them to make decisions affecting our lives?

These same MP lie about solving child poverty, they steal from children
daily via CSA (just check out the tax credit swindle
http://www.onwww.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=2),
and these same MP's with their massive expense claims for their second homes
and their free apartments, Kitchens, Tv's and even the bloody tv licence
that you and I have to pay for they think they are above paying for and
charge you the tax payer, yes these same "ellected" MP's will have you
jailed by a judge who is no more than a government puppet, deliberatly
forbiden from examining certain aspects of your case, if you fail to comply
with CSA extortion demands.

Do these people think they are above us? that they are a set apart, that
their lot is to brutalise, rob and abuse us while they fill their bloody
pockets or even their guts, look a two jags Prescott, bleating about his
bohemia but the bastard charge £4000 to food on his expenses, in other words
the tax payer shelled out £80.00 a week so this shit could vomit it down the
toilet, what a greedy pig.

Don't know about you but this trash isn't fit to lick my boots.
redmelons
2008-04-23 10:02:58 UTC
Post by Fletcher
Our illustrious non elected leader Mr Brown has claimed more than
£55,893 for a second home over the past three years despite having
the use of a grace-and-favour apartment in Downing Street.
The same Mr Brown That's robbing the poorest in our country of up to
£10.00 aweek by removing the 10p tax band
Thanks for the info Fletcher - I hadn't seen this. Where did you spot
it?

I think that, just as after years of warfare people become
desensitised to the slaughter, we have just come to expect our
'leaders' to be corrupt, dishonest and self-seeking. I have just had
to accept that Tory and Labour governments have robbed me of the
chance to give my daughter a decent childhood - they preferred to take
every penny they could and put it straight into the slush fund for
government ministers, wars of conquest, and shovelling hundreds of
billions of pounds at bankers and city fat cats.
--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 342 days.
You should really try it!
http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
Fletcher
2008-04-23 11:03:28 UTC
Here's the link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/26/nexpenses126.xml

He really is the absolute limit in hypocrisy, £55,893 and still the
snivelling shit has to claim his TV licence too, while robbing over 5million
of the poorest people in the country of up to £40.00 a month! Now we are all
going to take the hit for the banks bad investing too and this buffoon is
yelping on a about a "New beginning"

What a self serving low life bastard he is, he is the end of Labour, they
are no more the party of the working man.
redmelons
2008-04-23 12:53:27 UTC
Funnily enough, I've just come back from my local library. While
browsing the non-fiction section I spotted a book called 'The Cheating
Classes' by Sue Cameron. I just let it fall open and the first word
which caught my eye was 'CSA'. Tried another section and that was also
about the CSA!

The sleeve notes say:

"The cheating classes are among the most privileged members of our
society. They are people with clout. Often they are wealthy - lawyers,
bankers, politicians, bureaucrats. Few think of themselves as cheats.
Yet rarely a day goes by without some of those influential individuals
inflicting injustices, great and small, on ordinary men and women. The
kind of men and women whose stories are told in this book: those who
find there is little they can do if they are victimised by the
authorities, those who are starting to recognise that their right to a
fair deal is being hijacked by an unaccountable and mainly unelected
elite.

In Britain today there is an ever widening gap not just between rich
and poor - though the gulf there is growing - but between those who
have influence and those who do not. More and more people feel
excluded from decisions that affect their lives, decisions that are
often arbitrary and against which there is no appeal. 'The Cheating
Classes' is about them. The voiceless ones. Those whose freedoms are
being curtailed, whose demands for decent treatment are being ignored
and who find it almost impossible to get redress when they are
steamrollered by officialdom in all its forms.

As Sue Cameron reveals in this trenchant wake-up call to the abuse of
power in Britain today, there is one rule for the cheating classes,
and another for the rest of us. Telling the tales of eight ordinary,
law-abiding men and women in Britain who fell foul of the cheating
classes - their lives often ruined - she deftly argues for the
cheating to stop. It is time their voices were heard."

I haven't started the book yet, but I'm looking forward to it. People
like Sue Cameron can attempt to educate us about the abuses
perpetrated by our masters, but it's up to us as the 'cheated class'
to rise up, boot them out, and make it clear that we won't let the
abuse go on!
http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
Fletcher
2008-04-23 14:16:40 UTC
Good for Sue,

FOUND A REVIEW
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/326/7389/605/a
http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
Fletcher
2008-04-27 12:21:49 UTC
Hey what d' ya know,

According to the alleged peerage salesman, now touting his poxy book, even
Tony thinks Brown's a looser!!!