Advice
Mrs. D
2009-01-20 11:18:43 UTC
My husband pays via the CSA to his two children on the old scheme, one is 17
and the other 15.

I care for my elderly granddad and am in the process of claiming for carers
allowance. Seeing as it is a taxable benefit can the CSA take this into
account if they ever re-assess my husband?

Danielle
Fletcher
2009-01-20 14:03:27 UTC
CSA can only base assesments on your husbands income, they can't make you
contibute to his child care payments so provided it's your claim thay are'nt
involved, youre also under no obligatrion to give then any info at all about
you income.
Danielle
Mrs. D