Data Protection
g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
2009-01-29 17:57:29 UTC
Hi all, Its been a year or two since I posted, thought I had seen the
last of the dreaded brown envelopes from the CSA, as my case closed
with me taking them to the Parliamentary Ombudsman and winning hands
down, but alas my son is now in their clutches. My question is, Are
the CSA now allowed to give the NRPs financial details to the PWC. My
son was telephoned by the PWC and she quoted details from his wage
slip right down to the penny. When he queried it with the so called
Help Desk he was told that it was so the PWC could check that the CSA
had worked out his assessment correctly. Thats changed since my day if
it is correct. Glad to see Fletch is still raising merry hell!!
Fletcher
2009-01-30 10:27:15 UTC
Yes, that's correct, anything goes now, they are beyond all reasonable laws
now they do as they please.

Remember he can request a copy of all the data they have on him.

Cheers
g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
2009-01-30 18:01:42 UTC
Post by Fletcher
Yes, that's correct, anything goes now, they are beyond all reasonable laws
now they do as they please.
Remember he can request a copy of all the data they have on him.
Cheers
Post by g***@cuthbertson-home.co.uk
Hi all, Its been a year or two since I posted, thought I had seen the
last of the dreaded brown envelopes from the CSA, as my case closed
with me taking them to the Parliamentary Ombudsman and winning hands
down,  but alas my son is now in their clutches. My question is, Are
the CSA now allowed to give the NRPs financial details to the PWC. My
son was telephoned by the PWC and she quoted details from his wage
slip right down to the penny. When he queried it with the so called
Help Desk he was told that it was so the PWC could check that the CSA
had worked out his assessment correctly. Thats changed since my day if
it is correct. Glad to see Fletch is still raising merry hell!!- Hide quoted text -
Jeez Criminals in jail have more rights now than a NRP!!!!