BBC report CMEC now taking the reigns
b***@yahoo.co.uk
2008-11-01 11:26:52 UTC
WTF is this all about? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7702930.stm

So now we've got THREE SCHEMES???!!! csa1, csa2 and CMEC (csa3). WTF
is
this bullshit.

For me nothing's changed, still ducking and diving (sucessfully),
still on the old scheme
(csa1) and they still want to rip me off 30% net for one eligible
child (who I support, much to
my child's mother's mystification - (he, he, he ;] ...)).

It's the same old, same old. Or is it? I've got 2 yrs left until my
child ends FE college,
will the 4rseholes extend the eligibility time???
redmelons
2008-11-01 11:46:16 UTC
WTF is this bullshit.
An important change is that from 27th October 2008 PWCs claiming
benefits do not have to use the CSA - they are free to make private
arrangements. The CSA made a point of only telling PWCs this, and not
NRPs.

The CSA also have more powers to abuse NRPs without getting a court
order first, putting the CSA even further above the courts and
undermining our legal system. My MP was somewhat bemused last week
when I laughed when he suggested taking my complaints about the CSA to
court. He didn't realise that the CSA are outside, and above the court
system!

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 534 days.
You should really try it!
http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
b***@yahoo.co.uk
2008-11-01 14:21:43 UTC
from 27th October 2008 PWCs claiming benefits do not have to use the
CSA - they are free to make private arrangements.
Why the change?
The CSA also have more powers to abuse NRPs without
getting a court order first,
What extra powers?
CSA are outside, and above the court system!
In what sense?

Sorry about these qns, I don't trust the media reports
on CSA - always a whitewash and biased against NRPs.

It's confusing. Is the CSA now CMEC, or some
mutant hybrid of the two ie. same shitty old CSA but with
bigger teeth with which to try and scare us all Little Red
Rinding Hood style?

If not, when do CMEC come into existence, and what will
it mean for those of us still screwed by the old system (CSA1)?

Personnally, sceptically, I expect to ride out my time on
the old scheme as they love milking the guys on that
scheme - it's easy money for them.

Cheers,

Vince
Fletcher
2008-11-02 18:10:53 UTC
It means that the Gestapo are now handing control over to the SS, so no more
mr. nice guy shit.

C-mess is the new STEEL (steal) fist of government, gone is any pretence of
child support or even any interest in children at all, it's aims are to
bring in revenue for the treasury and has been given significant powers to
ensure that it can deal with "ALL" opposition with impunity, these powers
are much more draconian than ever the CSA had. Now you either deal with your
ex by private agreement or this new organisation will tear you to shreds and
make you life a living hell.

The story is that the "new" option for private deals only applies to new
cases so yes there are effectively three very different systems however the
SS, This new c-mess will now oversee the torture of all victims irrelevant
of which shitty scheme you are part off and we are told that these bastards
have conscience, they are bailiff type scumbags that would rip there granny
and rifle her puse for her pension.

After all Gordon needs as much cash flowing into his treasury now as he can
get to ensure the bankers are kept sweet and continue to get there massive
salaries.

Last year for a meagrely bonus payout to staff of around 5 million pounds
the CSA handed over just short of 100 million pounds to his treasury so you
can see why the SS have been given this collection job and very large whips
and barbed wire clubs to get the job done. Gordon already has the courts
tied down with Judges being prevented for dealing with any aspect of the
financial side of cases which means they are simply Gordon's puppets and
justice not only cannot be seen to be done but has fled the building
altogether.
b***@yahoo.co.uk
2008-11-03 08:16:20 UTC
Cheers for the response Fletch.

It begs the question, what does these new powers mean to
those of us on the ground? What can they do that they
couldn't already.

Also, I read in one of your links (posted in later message)
that according to the Guardian the CSA will officially
cease to exist in 2011. What'll happen to those stuck with
CSA1 and 2?

Vince
Fletcher
2008-11-03 14:22:35 UTC
Tagging rather than jail, automatic DEO without court, siezing property,
removing passports etc.

The reality is that whatever system your on you be on untill you naturaly
expire from the system, they talk about migration as of 2015 but it won't
happen, hot air from dickheads.