CSA Trouble
bikeulike
2008-05-31 16:11:41 UTC
I am on the old system. I have been paying the CSA for several years and my
annual statement always said amount owing £o (i.e. No arrears). I have now
reached the end of my sentence and mysteriously £2132 have appeared on my
accout. It seems that long ago when you could have all your arrears bar six
months waived if you kept up future payments (Which I did). The CSA have
admitted that someone forgot to action my claim to have the arrears
deffered. The sent me a cheque for £100 which I didn't want or cash the
cheque. The letter today states that the debt still stands as they no longer
offer the option to defer arrears. They will be seeking a liability order.
Any advice? Surely I shouldn't suffer a loss because of their mistake.
Fletcher
2008-05-31 16:59:18 UTC
THIS IS THE BRITISH GESTAPO!!!!

Make no mistake, they lie, cheat, steal, and thieve, they cannot be trusted
in any way, they are truly scum and this is sanctioned by your very own MP!

Go see him/her/it, hopefully you have paperwork to back all this up, yeh,
and not some phone conversation in the distant past.

You see some rat bag bastard at CSA will be getting a big fat bonus to rake
in your cash.

CSA handed just short 94 million to the treasury, the staff take millions in
bonuses too, where do you think that comes from?

Do you think your ex would or will ever see any of those arrears if you pay
them?
bikeulike
Thanks for the moral support, but can anyone help?
Fletcher