child support agency
LYNN MALONE
2008-03-01 21:01:13 UTC
I stephen tomlinson
Have just emailed certain press agencys around uk and us
to challenge the court system on the right to a fair. and legaly supported
trial in the magistaights court .
pls back me on this.
little people fighting for rights
Fletcher
2008-03-02 00:42:28 UTC
YOU CAN'T WIN IN COURT WITH THESE BASTARDS,

Laws are made by MP's and the they have this sown up so you nobody gets a
fair trial, the judge can't (by law ) even look at any aspect of the finance
of any case so how can anybody ever get a fair trail.

Kangaroo courts

Puppet Judges

Abuse of human rights (right to a fair trial)

Draconian sentences (removing driving licences - inhibiting ability to work,
depriving children of safe transport)

Constantly applying the same sentence (removing driving licences 3 or 4
times) - TORTURE

Jailing loving fathers (at a cost of 1,000 per week to the tax payer) while
the thief's and conmen are released onto the streets early.

I sympathise with your ideals but don't waste your time with courts, go for
the politicians, it's all their doing and remember they earn mega bucks,
have massive expenses and many of them abuse that facility.

Look at gorbals Mick, this cunt charges the tax payer 17k for him to live in
his second house but that's not enough for this greedy bastard, he then
claims 4 fucking k that's 80 quid a week for his wife to go down the shops,
is their any other word we can use other than greedy cunt? Meanwhile loving
fathers have sell their cars to meet CSA payment while others are deprived
of their licences, 4 fucking kn not him to go to the shops which we might no
like but that would be an acceptabe expense but his fucking wife to
go to the shops, absolute thieving cunt, their is no other word, the mans a
bastard. Do these cunts have no fucking shame?

Rant over